Senior Digital Designer
Annual wage: £35k – £40k
Who is Honest?
We are a Cambridge based integrated agency providing advertising, design and digital services. Based on the quayside in the heart of Cambridge, we go to work in one of the most enviable locations in town.
We are looking for a highly talented, creative individual who is looking for a new challenge in the New Year. This person needs to be passionate about digital design and all things digital, creating user-friendly websites and Apps. You will have a strong portfolio which demonstrates at least 4 years digital designer experience. Excellent typographic and layout skills are a must.
You will take responsibility for all website, app, social and any other digital design requirements within the agency. You will need to maintain and enhance the high-levels of design output that the agency delivers to its clients. You will also need to help with the efficient day-to-day workflow of the digital team, whilst maintaining the satisfaction of the client and the performance of the agency. You must be a good communicator and have a proven ability to work with other designers and developers tasked to support you.
Day to day responsibilities:
- You will be the main creative lead on all digital projects.
- You will be responsible for designing websites and other digital platforms / media to a high creative standard.
- Along with the account team, you will be responsible for taking project briefs from your clients, presenting creative concepts to clients, estimating your time required to deliver the complete project and manage your workload efficiently throughout all project stages.
- You have the responsibility, as a Senior Digital Designer, to ensure that the quality and accuracy of all your work presented to clients meets their brief, budget and standards.
- You will be responsible for signing-off internally all completed digital work before it is supplied for client sign-off and before it goes live.
- You will liaise on a day-to-day basis with other agency staff to ensure that their work on your projects is under control, and you will be required to help to plan resources to ensure deadlines are achieved.
- You will be responsible for the commissioning of all third party suppliers required for implementation of your creative designs.
- As part of your role as Senior Digital Designer you will always be looking for new ways to increase the agency’s digital offering, whether that’s getting involved with new technologies or the way you approach a particular project.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org